Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
If you are a Client-consumer, you have the right to withdraw from the agreement within a period of fourteen (14) calendar days at no cost and without giving any reasons to do so (although we welcome your feedback).
The withdrawal period will expire:
- fourteen (14) calendar days after the date of the receipt of the product by you or by the third party appointed by you to receive the product on your behalf (not the courier);
- In case of agreements with separate deliveries of products of the same order: fourteen (14) calendar days after the date of the receipt of the last product by you or a third party appointed by you to receive the product on your behalf (not the courier); or
- In case of agreements concerning the delivery of products that consists of different shipments or parts: fourteen (14) calendar days after the date of the receipt of the last shipment or last part by you or a third party appointed by you to receive the shipments on your behalf (not the courier).
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify Tawell through Tatiana Boeckx, Tawell, Amerikalei 150 bus 13, 2000 Antwerp (Belgium), enterprise and VAT number BE 0758.705.987 in an unambiguous statement in writing (e.g. by post, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact form on the website) about your decision to withdraw from the agreement within the withdrawal period.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Within fourteen (14) calendar days from the day you notify Tawell of your decision to withdraw from the agreement, the product must be returned to Tatiana Boeckx, Tawell, Amerikalei 150 bus 13, 2000 Antwerp (Belgium).
The direct costs and risks for returning the product shall be borne by you. Only products that are unused, returned in the original packaging, along with all accessories, instructions and proof of order or payment can be returned.
If the value of a returned product is reduced in any way, Tawell is entitled to demand compensation for each depreciation in value of the product due to your excessive use of the product (going beyond what is necessary in order to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the product).
Tawell shall refund all payments received within a maximum of fourteen (14) calendar days of the date of the withdrawal notification and will inform you accordingly by email.
Tawell may await the reimbursement until all the products have been sent back, or until you have demonstrated that you have sent back the products, whichever is earliest.
Tawell shall repay you using the same means of payment as you used in the initial transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise. In any case, you will not be charged any costs in connection with such repayment. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If Tawell refuses to accept your right of withdrawal, it will resend the products to you at your cost and risk and by indicating the reasons for doing so. Tawell may store the product at your expense as long as the costs related to such delivery are not paid.
You may not exercise the right of withdrawal for:
- the delivery of products manufactured according to your specifications or are clearly destined for a specific person.
- the delivery of products that spoil quickly or have a limited shelf life.
- the delivery of sealed products that are not suitable for return due to reasons of health or hygiene protection and where the seal has been broken after delivery.
- the delivery of products that are irrevocably mixed with other products after delivery due to the nature of the goods.
Appendix 1: Template - withdrawal form
You should only complete this form and return it should you want to withdraw from the agreement.
To Tawell, Tatiana Boeckx, Amerikalei 150 bus 13, 2000 Antwerp (Belgium),
I/We (*) hereby inform you that I/we (*) want to withdraw from the agreement concerning the sale of the following products:
Ordered on (*)/Received on (*):
Name/Names of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Reason for withdrawal (optional):
Signature of consumer(s) [only when this form will be submitted on paper]:
(*) = strike through what is not applicable.